Wednesday, October 10, 2007

END OF EXAMS :DDD




goodnews 1: I BOUGHT A VERYVERYVERY CUUTEEEE HAMSTER! i'll post all its [her] CUUTTEEEE photos up here one day :DDDDDD

goodnews 2: kaiying ashley siyun xinhui yeni and i spent around 3+ hours at seoul garden today!

goodnews 3: THE EXAMS HAVE ENDED!

goodnews 4: alicia anna annia kaiying ashley and i are going BOWLING tomorrow!

goodnews 5: kaiying will come to my house at 11:30 tomorrow and play with my CUUUTEEE HAMSTER before we meet alicia and the rest at starbucks!

goodnews 6: i did okay for geog, although i'm not too satisfied about it! i think i got the same marks for midyear o.O 35 hmm, i shall say goodbye to all A1s this term

goodnews 7: my hamster is currently called clarice and i'll give it a nice name soon! i'll give it a chinese name and an english name and middle name!

goodnews 8: I feel free (:




badnews 1: i freakingly got back my piano results. GUESS WHAT. I CAN'T RETAKE MY EXAM T.T my mommy said if i fail i can retake and look what happens now, i pass by a few freaking marks ZZZ.




hokay! maths exams was, don't know what to say.

after that I went out with *points to above* [not the sky] for lunch at seoul garden!

we ate for like 3+ hours and did disgusting stuff HAHA. very fun, and we talked alot too LOLOL. the festival of promoting female dog EXCELLENCE.



then was bugis street! walked around in c i r c l e s and didn't buy anything

so many ahlians there aiyo [not mdmsim la .__.]
so we headed to pet safari to buy my hamster! yeni went home first cause its too far haha!

anyway! sorry i took up so much of your time D:
cause i'm an indecisive girl zzzz LOL



well i'll just post the pics here, the hamster wasn't expensive but the bathingsand, cage, food, hamsterball,waterdispenser, catnip, cagecleaner costed like damn much .__.


hamsters are so cute :DDDDDD



okay over with my obsession, THE EXAMS ARE OVER!

i'm lazy to post cause i played with my hamster for too long *squeals*
byebye its already 11:30 pm :O

i shall go sleep and bathe, cause i've been sleeping at 2 - 3 these days D:


nights! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No comments: